There are many great lottery sites to use, but not all provide the same experience. Important factors to keep in mind when choosing a lottery site to play at include the following:
The most important factor in choosing a lottery site is to make sure it has a valid license.
- Selection of Lotteries
Having a wide selection of lotteries can only be considered a pro, but the most important thing is that the lottery site offers the particular lottery that you’re looking to play.
- Payment Methods
The payment methods at lottery sites can vary quite a bit. You should always make sure that one that you are fine with using is offered.
- Play Features
Play features include many things such as being able to subscribe to a lottery to automatically receive new tickets and playing the lottery in a syndicate for an increased chance of winning. It also includes extra options in lotteries.
- Ticket Prices
Getting the absolute cheapest ticket prices may not be a top priority, but you also don’t want to pay way too much. Prices can vary widely between lottery sites and why pay more when you don’t have to?
This is something that will often affect ticket prices. If a lot of discounts can be had via subscriptions, bundled packages and promotional offers, ticket prices are generally higher and vice versa. To get the best value, you should keep both things in mind; possible discounts and ticket prices.
- Welcome Bonus
A welcome bonus is often handed out to new players. In the long run this isn’t important, but as you try online lotteries for the first time, the welcome bonus can provide you with an extra value.
- Commission-Free Winnings
A site that has commission-free winnings is always to be preferred. Luckily, this is the case with the vast majority of lottery sites as they make their money on the tickets they sell.
- Range of Gambling Product
Some lottery sites only offer lotteries, while others have a long list of gambling products, including slots, scratchcards, live casino games and cricket betting.
To play the lottery online in India, follow these 10 simple steps:
- Visit a lottery site of your choice.
- Create a personal lottery account by clicking the sign up / register button.
- Choose the number of lottery lines and tickets you would like to play.
- Pick your lucky numbers yourself or use a quick-pick feature.
- Select the draw you would like to enter and/or enter multiple draws in advance.
- Confirm everything to add your ticket(s) to a cart.
- Proceed to checkout and make your payment via any method available at the site.
- Receive a confirmation of your ticket(s) to your e-mail or a scanned copy to your account.
- Wait for the draw to take place and check the results.
- Make a withdrawal if you win or invest in new tickets.